On Thursday NewMR has its final topic specific event before the Festival, an introduction to a range of Advanced Quant techniques, including pricing research, predictive markets, choice modelling, structural equation modelling, and more.
The three sessions are outlined below, you can register to attend at NewMR.org
Asia/Australia Session - Sydney 3 pm to 5.15 pm (Auckland 5pm, Singapore 1pm, Mumbai 10.30 am)
- Sue York, An Overview of Advanced Quant Techniques
- Ray Poynter, The Future Place, The Benefits of Conjoint Analysis and Choice Modelling
- Brian Fine & Con Menictas - The Superiority of Panel Research - A Fast Food Choice Modelling Example
- Scott MacLean, An introduction to Reflective and Formative Structural Equation Models
Europe/Africa Session – London 11 am to 1.15 pm (Mumbai 3.30 pm, Paris 12 Noon, New York 6 am)
- Ray Poynter, The Future Place, Improved BPTO
- Dirk Huisman, SKIM, The Challenges and Benefits of menu based choice modelling
- Stefan Binner, Adaptive Choice Based Conjoint
- Will Goodhand, BrainJuicer, 9,000 concepts later: how the wisdom of the crowd compares with monadic screening
Americas Session – New York 2 pm to 4.15 pm (London 7 pm, Seattle 11 am)
- Ray Poynter, The Future Place, An Introduction to Hierarchical Bayes
- Juan Tello, SKIM, Product Optimisation
- Jeffrey Henning, Affinnova, Survey-based pricing research techniques
- Will Goodhand, BrainJuicer, The pursuit of Happiness: can emotions predict in-market performance?
Event Sponsor – Affinnova
The Advanced Qaunt event has been sponsored by Affinnova and you can see an interview with Tamara Barber from Affinnova below.