Next week is the Festival of NewMR and it promises to be a diverse and fun event.
Friday is Deadline Day!
This Friday is the deadline for several of the Festival’s events, including:
- The Video Competition
- The Poster Competition
- Entering the RLF Challenge
- Buying a $24 ticket (after Friday on the $50 tickets will be available)
As well as the events mentioned above there are other great events
1) Nigel Legg’s monitoring of #NewMR, including a FREE webinar to be held on Friday 10 December
2) The Clash of the Titans Debate, being organised by BAQMaR, discussing the merits of online and offline qualitative research, and you can take partLaunch of the HOSMR website.
3) The Handbook of Online and Social Media Research was published in August (slightly later in some countries) and the sales have been very encouraging. However, any book on NewMR is bound to be quickly out of date, so we are launching the HOSMR (Handbook of Online and Social Media Research) site to act as a supplement and complement to the book. The FREE webinar, being conducted by Ray Poynter, will outline the vision for the site and some upcoming projects.
Remember, you can keep up to date with NewMR news and events by following #newmr on Twitter.